Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Get Out Of My Life Quotes

Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. // twitter : ayeeitskaitlyn ...
Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. // twitter : ayeeitskaitlyn ...

... . If you wanna walk out of my life, I will open the door for you
... . If you wanna walk out of my life, I will open the door for you

Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. // twitter : ayeeitskaitlyn ...
Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. // twitter : ayeeitskaitlyn ...

Monday, get out of my life.
Monday, get out of my life.

Lady Lily - Get Out Of My Life
Lady Lily - Get Out Of My Life

... you have a problem with that then keep walking an stay out of my life
... you have a problem with that then keep walking an stay out of my life

Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. // twitter : ayeeitskaitlyn ...

No comments:

Post a Comment