Sunday, June 22, 2014

Life Is Boring Quotes

related posts boring life i want to life my life without stress life ...
Related posts boring life i want to life my life without stress life ...

have an imagination because my life is so boring that my imagination ...
Have an imagination because my life is so boring that my imagination ...

Life, friends, is boring. We must not
Life, friends, is boring. We must not

Imagine how boring life would be if
Imagine how boring life would be if

This is something that I go through all the time. I get bored with ...
This is something that I go through all the time. I get bored with ...

, the many hours out of your life- it is very slow and boring ...
, the many hours out of your life- it is very slow and boring ...

Life, friends, is boring. We must not

No comments:

Post a Comment